Monday, November 23, 2009

craziness

Life has been crazy busy lately. I'm hoping to get back into my blogging rhythm soon. In the meantime, I'll give a short re-capping list of what's been going on.

~We have battled colds and won. And then gotten colds again.
~We have enjoyed more snow.
~We have finished our Christmas shopping (I think) and have a lot of delightful little surprises up our sleeves.
~We have taken a whirlwind weekend trip to see Benjamin's parents.
~We have tackled begining a new schedule with earlier mornings and bed times (and I'm loving it).
~Benjamin's graduation date is set for the 20th of February!
~We have been prompt to doctor appointments, church events, family gatherings, and music lessons.
~Brother has had his three month birthday.
~We have gotten our family photos taken.
~I have started my own Etsy store! It has been a lot more work to get it going than I anticipated, but I have a few things posted and have a lot more ideas. I would be delighted if you would like to come visit me there.

3 comments:

Tammie said...

your etsy store is lovely. :)

Journeying Five said...

sure sounds like you have been busy...will stop by and see your store. how exciting.

Raise Them Up said...

I LOVE your etsy store. You have done a wonderful job setting it up, and your work is always so beautiful! I can't imagine when you find time to do all that you do. :)