Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday Menu

Two weeks ago we had a fabulous trip with Benjamin's family! I suppose that I'll get around to posting photos eventually. During the trip I caught an awful cold. After spending over a week feeling miserable and pretty much doing nothing, I'm finally getting back on my feet and doing things like planning out menu again. This week is going to be a little crazy, but I'm going to try to stick to the plan. Here's what I'm cooking this week:

M-Chicken pot pie
T-Chicken curry
W-frozen pizza
Th-grilled chicken spinach salad
F-grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup

What are you planning on making?

1 comment:

stitching under oaks said...

glad your trip was a success...and I'm glad your feeling better. enjoy the last week before Christmas. Your meals sound wonderful!