Sunday, May 5, 2013

menu

[spicy chicken sandwich]

Well, apparently I wasn't quite as ready to jump back into consistent menu planning as I thought I was. The lat few weeks have been full. We've done some travelling and have all been sick for days on end. It's been a little rough. Today I'm feeling unwell again, and we will be travelling again mid-week, but I'm determined to at least try to follow a plan for this week's dinners.

Su-grilled chicken, rice pilaf, steamed artichokes
M-stir fry over brown rice
T-chili and salad
W-clean-out-the-fridge before travel
Th-Su-to Utah

What are you making this week?

3 comments:

Tammie said...

<3 looks soooo good.

Jen Price said...

Yum! I used to be good at meal planning but the past year I've been horrible! Your menu sounds great!

Sarah said...

I'm struggling with the menu planning too! But I don't have any excuse.. :( But you've reminded me how much more relaxed I feel when there is a plan, might have to sit down tonight and sort it all out. Hope you all feel better super quick!!