Thursday, January 26, 2012

resolution

Early this year I came across MCP Project 12, a photo challenge with one theme each month.  I am excited to participate because I've been interested in doing something like this for a while, but most challenges like this seem to have weekly or daily assignments, which I just can't do at this point in my life.  One a month is just perfect, though.  January's theme is "resolution."
resolution
the act or an instance of resolving

The boys practiced good conflict resolution by
deciding to share the coveted coloring book.

resolution
the condition or quality of being resolute; firmness or determination

I made the resolution to finish all the the sewing projects
that I have already cut out before beginning any new ones.


 resolution
The progression of a dissonant tone or chord to a consonant tone or chord.

Baroque music tends to have distinctive resolutions.

4 comments:

k*handtke said...

oh, I love it! This is clever! And your photo is awesome.

Tammie said...

very nicely done. :) i like the illustrations of different definitions of resolution.

Patrice said...

I like all of your resolutions, and I love that shot of your sewing...brings back memories!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

What a really neat photo challenge! Such sweet boys sharing the coloring book like like. I love how you illustrated the various meanings of resolution! Great photos Christina! :)