Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yesterday I had...

But oh, the results were worth it. : ) I'll be posting about them soon.

I hope to work ahead on a few blog posts and publish them little by little, but my posting might still be a bit sparse the next couple of weeks. There are several reasons for this:

1. Benjamin is in the middle of the flurry of work surrounding his senior project. Unfortunately, his computer chose this perfectly hectic time to die, so he's using mine. A lot. Which means that I can't use it as much.

2. We are going to some friends' wedding in Colorado this week. I need to pack, clean, alter dresses, teach music lessons, and practice the music we'll be playing for their wedding before it's time to leave on Thursday.

3. When we get back from the wedding, I'll need some time to recover. I would also like to get my garden in next week.

So, yeah. All that to say that my world is crazy-busy right now, and that even if this space gets neglected for a while, I'll be back.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

i like the photo. :)

stitching under oaks said...

great photo! Have a wonderful trip and enjoy the time to see friends and get away together.