Monday, April 11, 2011

monday menu

Well, our week of experimental ovo-lacto-vegetarianism went very well. We did cheat on the last day, though, because it was a cold, snowy day, and I really wanted meaty chili for dinner. Well, that plus I had taken the glucose test to check for gestational diabetes the day before, so my blood sugar levels were still acting a little crazy, and I wanted plenty of protein.

This week chicken is on sale, and we still have lots of beef in the freezer. I'm looking forward to planning a meaty menu again. : ) Here's what I'm cooking:

M-My mom is planning this meal. So far all I know is that we're having steaks.
T-barbecue chicken sandwiches
W-chicken cacciatore
Th-chicken lettuce wraps (I've been craving these like crazy!)
F-roast beef, rice and gravy, vegetable

What are you cooking this week?

No comments: