Thursday, February 16, 2012

blessed and loved


For many years I have loved Numbers 6: 24-26:

The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face to shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
the Lord lift up his countenance upon you
and give you peace.

The idea of God's grace and peace shining on my life
and His care surrounding me wherever I am
is very comforting.

Imagine my delight when I was given
a collection of pretty items
themed around Numbers 6:24,
to review.


The products are truly lovely.
The journal has a sturdy, stylish cover
and is filled with good quality lines pages.
[The pen is not included.]
The perpetual calendar has an inspiring quotation or scripture
for each day of the year.
The cup is delicate
and comes with a coordinating coaster/cover.
The gift bag, of course, matches everything else perfectly.

I know for sure that I want to keep the cup,
but I haven't decided what I want to do with the other items.
I like them very much but would also enjoy
sharing the encouraging message and lovely products.

This gift set along with several others that are equally lovely
are being offered as this month's (In)spired deals
at a deeply discounted price.
Check them out. : )

Yes, Dayspring gave me these products to review
but don't worry, all the the opinions stated here are my very own.

2 comments:

The Imperfect Sojourner said...

I love this! beautiful! also one of my favourite scriptures, we pray it as a blessing over others too and use it as a greeting with some!

The Caffeinated Librarian said...

I love this set, I received the same one! Great post!