Friday, February 17, 2012

a new hat for Sweet Pea

Before Sweet Pea was born I made a little pink and green hat for her.  (Pink and green together is one of my very favorite color combinations.)  She looked adorable in it, but has already outgrown it.  Fortunately I had extra pink and green yarn and was apple to whip up a new, bigger one a couple of weeks ago.


[detail of the flower]

[Okay, I'm biased, but isn't she just the cutest little girlie ever?]

Every time she wears it she gets compliments left and right, and I am asked how I made it.  Maybe one of these days when I have some spare time I'll write out the pattern. Ha. It might be a while...

4 comments:

Tammie said...

aww. and she is sooo cute.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Umm... yes... she is the cutest girlie ever!! :)

The Imperfect Sojourner said...

she is adorable!! and I love the hat - fab!

Debi said...

Adorable hat... beautiful baby girl!