Tuesday, May 22, 2012

pineapple-peach smoothie

Don't be fooled by its pale appearance, this smoothie is packed full of flavor.  Really, it's more like soft serve sorbet. Mmmm...delicious!  Also, I tend to just dump and blend when I make smoothies, so this is merely my best guess for the amounts that I put in. If you try it and the proportions are off, go ahead and tweak it to your taste.

Put into the blender:
3/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
3/4 cup frozen peach slices
1/2-2/3 cup coconut milk
3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
(my very favorite is Tillamook)

Blend until smooth.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Tammie said...

mm. sounds so tasty!

stitching under oaks said...

this does sound good...I'll have to pick up some coconut milk....that sounds so tropical.

Laura Railing said...

Mmm. Josh loves pineapple! I know what is going on my to-make list! Thanks for sharing :) (Tillamook is my favorite yogurt too! So creamy and rich and flavorful!)

The Haute Frugalista said...

so cute!!
i have 2 of my own and they are the biggest blessing in my life
congrats
xoxo