Sunday, January 25, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Well, two weeks ago, I wasn't feeling very well, so my menu got off schedule again. I just have to accept that menu planning is not supposed to rule my life. And I'll re-schedule some of the meals I planned for last week that didn't get made. Our diet really isn't as repetitive as it looks. ; )

I'm hoping I will be able to keep on top of my menu this week, but I'm not going to get upset if it doesn't work perfectly. We have a lot of schedule bumps, so to speak, with me playing music at a funeral, two doctor's appointments that have to be re-scheduled, etc.

M: Homemade Pizza
T: Pasta and venison burger red sauce
W: Chicken Risotto
Th: Hearty stew meat barley soup (and hopefully some honey-oat pan rolls to go with them!)
F: Lamb Roast with potatoes and carrots
S: leftovers or any of these meals that got adjusted out of the schedule

M: Ham with roasted potato salad
T: Leftover ham and rice
W: Tomato Soup, meat balls, mashed potatoes
Th: Wild Mushroom fettuccine with
F: chili
S: same as last Saturday

More menu plan Monday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great menu plan. The wild mushroom fettuccini sounds delish! I love anything with mushrooms in it.