Saturday, April 28, 2012

magnificently derailed

Well, my work on KCWC was magnificently derailed by a few full days of appointments, parties, migraines, and spontaneous opportunities.  Not to worry, though, I will complete the rest of the projects I have planned, I'll just use the term "week" to loosely refer to seven non-consecutive days.

In the meantime, however, Jennifer's color your world challenge caught my eye.  Since I love color, and since the very first challenge is all about green (my absolute favorite of all the colors I adore!) I couldn't resist.  And since my contribution to the color challenge is "due" in just one week, I jumped right in with an uncharacteristically messy piece.

Here is just a sneak peak.  More next week...

Check out more studio sneak peeks here.

3 comments:

Tammie said...

very. nicely. done.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Christina... I am so excited to see you are already working on your green piece!! :) The peek is so pretty!

Jen Price said...

Love your sneak peek. Can't wait to see the whole thing this week!