Monday, April 16, 2012

monday menu

[I love how thinly sliced citrus becomes translucent.]

Last week I made and picked up (well, my parents picked up on my behalf because I wasn't able to make it to the pick up location) our first bountiful baskets order.  I am thrilled with the quantity and quality of the produce we received and am excited to see how having such a great supply of surprise fruits and vegetables to use every two weeks affects our diets.

M-simple summer vegetable stir fry over rice
T-black bean tacos with fresh corn salsa (this is a new recipe)
W-tuna melt sandwiches (didn't get to them last week) and fruit
Th-macaroni and cheese and steamed brussels sprouts
F-coconut curry with cauliflower, carrots, and chickpeas over rice (another new recipe!)

What are some of your favorite vegetable-heavy meals?

2 comments:

Tammie said...

soup? :D

your menu looks so tasty.

keri beth said...

Isn't bountiful baskets the best! Last Saturday was a really good basket for Utah!