Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Menu

[home baked bread and white peach jam]

I'm sorry about the scarcity of posts last week. I've been unwell (still trying to beat this obnoxious cold) and have been trying to cut out unnecessary activities to take time to rest. I've also had a few extra activities this past week that have taken up time--like my birthday. : )

All that aside, I need to go grocery shopping this evening, and to do that I need a meal plan so that I can buy the necessary ingredients! Here's what I'll be stirring up in my kitchen this week:

M-broiled bagel sandwiches, fruit
T-our style of Swedish meatballs (mashed potatoes and meatballs topped with tomato soup)
W-roasted chicken, gravy over rice, and garden squash from my parents' neighbors
Th-chicken pot pie
F-lasagna (by Benjamin), salad (by me), and carrot cake (by Mum) for my official birthday dinner.

What are you making this week?

3 comments:

SarahZ said...

That jam and bread look like a rejuvenating respite from, if not remedy for, that obnoxious cold :) Hope you are 100% soon!

Larissa said...

Hope you are feeling better by now! Happy Birthday! and enjoy your dinner with family on friday. Love the Holiday family photo that you took with all 4 of you walking hand in hand - cutest family ever! You rock that hat!

stitching under oaks said...

That bread and jam look wonderful. Hope that you're feeling totally better!