Saturday, October 18, 2008

Birthday Niceness

Yesterday was my birthday. I love birthdays. ; ) I thought I'd share some pictures.

This is the table with the fruit centerpiece (are pumpkins fruit?) my mom arranged. The tablecloth has little leaves woven into it. You can probably imagine my delight when I found it at a thrift store still in its package!

Here is my wonderful husband again. He made me totally irrisitably good, yummy, and alltogether delightful stuffed shells. It's a good thing we only do them once in a while... ; )

A close up of the above mentioned shells.

Fresh ginger cake with home made whipped cream. My mom made it for me.

















Little Man enjoyed it too. ; )

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Christina said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great time. :) Stuffed shells are one of my favs too.

Kathy C. said...

Ahh! Sweet hubby to fix you such a special meal for your special day. Those look delicious!
Thanks for stopping by the Wooden Spoon today!

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Happy Belated birthday! What a fun family dinner! Go hubby!

Christina said...

Thank you all. ; )