Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Menu

Here's my nice-and-simple menu plan for this week:

M-French toast, scrambled eggs, and fruit
T-Grilled chicken, rice, spinach (cooked spinach--not salad)
W-Left overs
Th-Sandwiches for eating while we're on our way to Utah
F-Whatever dinner my wonderful mother-in-law has planned

I'm so excited about this trip to Salt Lake. Not only do we get to enjoy seeing Benjamin's parents as usual, but we also get to see his oldest brother and his lovely wife and adorable daughter who are driving up from Arizona. On top of all that, Benjamin is graduating (exciting!), and as a graduation gift, his parents gave us a night's stay in a bed and breakfast. It will be a full weekend, and I'm sure I'll have a lot to post about when I come back.

Anyway, back to menu-ing. What are you making this week?

2 comments:

Tammie said...

what a cute little face behind that watermelon!

Raise Them Up said...

Congratulations to your husband (and you!). I hope you have a wonderful time!

Love that face! :)