Wednesday, March 14, 2012

baby bibs

I think I mentioned that a couple of weeks ago I vended some of my surplus crafty goodness at a small local craft/independent sales fair.  Not only was it a great opportunity to get my name out there and make a few sales, but it was also great motivation to finish up some of the projects have been waiting to be completed.
I worked on baby bibs intermittently through January and February (I got my original idea for baby bib making here) and was so happy to finally complete them.  I made nearly 40.  They're a bit of a pain to make, but they're so cute and functional that I just keep making them. I love the feeling of taking discarded clothes and making something fresh with a whole new life of usefulness ahead of it.
I kept half a dozen or so of my favorites for Sweet Pea which leaves more than enough for gifting and selling.      I'd call that a job well done.

3 comments:

Debi said...

Adorable!

The Imperfect Sojourner said...

they are fab!

Kristena said...

These are so cute!!! I love them, Christina. I also just wanted to say hi. I have been away from the blogging world for so long. It just felt like such a burden to keep up with little in return. But I do miss all the folks who loyally followed me. I've been thinking about getting back in the game. Just not sure where it fits in my life now. Anyway, hello! :) And the bibs look fantastic.