Wednesday, May 11, 2011

bridal shower-the cute decorations

Last week I had the joy of hostessing a bridal shower for a dear friend who is getting married this summer. I had so much fun planning the decorations and menu and was thankful for the bride-to-be's sister's and my mother's help with all the other stuff; it wouldn't have happened without them.

The next three days I'll highlight glimpses of the evening of fun. Today's photos will feature the decorations which I had tons of fun making. I tried to keep the wedding colors (dusty pink, sage green, and light blue) in mind as I planned.

(thank you, Martha Stewart!)

scrapbook paper hearts
(inspiration found in two places)


garland featuring the happy couple's names
(accordion paper flowers + my own calligraphy letters)

simple food labels
(dollar bin stickers, card stock, and calligraphy)

3 comments:

keri beth said...

all these little details are so thoughtful and creative. i might have to steal them :)

stitching under oaks said...

so beautiful...those little touches make all the difference.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Wow Christina... everything is so beautiful! What a sweet friend you are to make this such a special bridal shower for your friend! :)