Monday, May 9, 2011

monday menu

[parmesan curls]

It's been a few weeks since I have posted a Monday menu. This is not because I have not been planning my menu, but rather I've simply not gotten around to posting them here. I'm happy to remedy that today. Today is wet, chilly, rainy day, and the forecast for the rest of the week says that we'll just be having more of the same, so I've planned a week of warm, cozy meals. Perhaps, after all, spring/summer will finally kick into gear next week, and it'll be my last chance for a while to make cozy winterish meals. Hey, a girl can dream, right? : )

T-dinner with friends (I'll be bringing a dessert which I have yet to choose.)
W-chili and fresh rolls
Th-chicken cacciatore and cauliflower
F-roast with potatoes, carrots, and maybe caramelized-onion-balsamic reduction

What are you making this week?

No comments: